WE ARE CURRENTLY ACCEPTING CONTRIBUTORS!
My name is Pollyjo Frantz. I created Scratch Cinema because I wanted a place to be able to read about how people my age felt about films and TV shows. We are a group of people who love films and want to express how we feel about them through different mediums including video essays, personal essays, and reviews.
Scratch Cinema offers film lovers a platform to express how they feel about cinema through different mediums. We want everyone to have a place to feel comfortable expressing themselves.
How to write for us:
We currently can’t afford to pay writers. Scratch Cinema relies on donations and small ad revenue.
- Must be 16 years of age, no exceptions
- Must be open to criticism and having your work edited, no exceptions
- No sexism, racism, bigotry, or promotion of violence will be tolerated
- If accepted must agree to our policy
- Must be able to communicate with the staff
Once you agree to these rules, email us at email@example.com with clips of your writing, a bio about yourself and expertise in film, and links to your letterboxed/twitter profile.
Make sure you follow us on twitter!